Sheim's Duelist Demo (Sheim Story 2) Sheim's Duelist Demo (Sheim Story 2)

Hi there. As someone returning to Flash (Well, Adobe Animate now...) after 8 years, I find this very inspirational. I absolutely love that people are still making stick animations. Let's keep them alive! I really enjoyed this and I love your animation and art style

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Superb

The animation was awesome, and it was also hilarious. Good job!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Genius

This was amazing. I lul'd all the way through.

ImminentII - Resilience ImminentII - Resilience

Nice Stuff!

Good to see you're still making games. Are you still keeping with it now? I like your stuff.

Congrats on getting the front page and 2 awards, I've done loads of animation and never got an award, I congratulate you on your success :D

I really like the menu system for this, really well layed out and easy to use, some nice graphics and really addictive gameplay.

More, I say!

.:TETRIS:. .:TETRIS:.

Good Start

This deserves a place on newgrounds, but only just. The background is bland and it's not that fun to play because we've all played Tetris to death. At least everything works!

Illusions extreme Illusions extreme

Lol

That first illusion was good, it worked really well :) I've seen most of the other illusions and the tutorial was a good thing to add. I think this deserves about 1.8-2.5 at most. It isn't really great but it deserves a place on Newgrounds.