HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Superb

The animation was awesome, and it was also hilarious. Good job!

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Genius

This was amazing. I lul'd all the way through.

A Parasites Lost A Parasites Lost

Hey!

Hey Mike. Been a while!

I remember this animation :) Glad you finished it and got it uploaded, good job!

(crazy Random) Crandom (crazy Random) Crandom

Hello again!

Good to see you're still around. Still love your stuff, bring on 4-ali!

-Skate Or Die- -Skate Or Die-

Needs Work

The animation wasn't very fluid so it wasn't very satisfying to watch, which is what a skateboarding animation really needs, especially if it lacks any kind of story.

Keep going.

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Great

Most of it was pretty hilarious, but none of was quite as good as Metal Gear Awesome, I enjoyed it though, I liked the Resident Evil one the best, the Pac-Man one wasn't too amazing but I still laughed, the Mario one seemed like it was trying to hard..

Great work, more!

Intruder : Revelation Intruder : Revelation

Impressive

Some of your effects could do with some improving, like the shattering glass and the ricochet effects, but I liked the explosion towards the end.

You could also do with making your character animations a bit more fluid and life like, they'er a bit stiff and toy-like right now.

I enjoyed watching it though, keep up your good work.

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Very impressive

I loved the animation, looked very fluid and lifelike, I'm guessing you traced over some actors that were filmed am I right?

The voice acting was also vey good, I look forward to more.

EndangeredSpecies->the KK EndangeredSpecies->the KK

Brilliant

I love your animations, you are a brilliant animator. I look forward to more stuff from you!

F.O.T.N.S. (Sector 1) F.O.T.N.S. (Sector 1)

Superb!

I really admire the camera angles and cinematic feel of this animation. It's a very inspiring piece of work, I'd love to see more from you.