ImminentII - Resilience ImminentII - Resilience

Nice Stuff!

Good to see you're still making games. Are you still keeping with it now? I like your stuff.

Congrats on getting the front page and 2 awards, I've done loads of animation and never got an award, I congratulate you on your success :D

I really like the menu system for this, really well layed out and easy to use, some nice graphics and really addictive gameplay.

More, I say!

.:TETRIS:. .:TETRIS:.

Good Start

This deserves a place on newgrounds, but only just. The background is bland and it's not that fun to play because we've all played Tetris to death. At least everything works!

Illusions extreme Illusions extreme

Lol

That first illusion was good, it worked really well :) I've seen most of the other illusions and the tutorial was a good thing to add. I think this deserves about 1.8-2.5 at most. It isn't really great but it deserves a place on Newgrounds.

Imminent Imminent

Impressive game

Pretty impressive game, it starts getting really addictive and fun to play after about level 5 or 6, the upgrades are fun and well made. Some stuff could be improved, the graphics weren't amazing but still good, the gameplay is the best part about it, fun to play but does begin to get slightly reptetive eventually. The enemies are well made and work up to the standard of the level, except the ninja people are a bit too easy. Great stuff all in all, enjoyable game and well made.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

The enemies start coming thick and fast at about level 15. And those aren't ninjas, they're samurai. Ninjas come later ^-^.

Link Dressup Beta Link Dressup Beta

Great stuff

Nice dress-up game here, I love the second background and the graphics overall are very nice. I had to give you 5 for style because dress-ups aren't original, but this is still a very nice dress-up indeed! Nice action-scripting, good work. I look forward to future stuff.

Leonardo-Da-Finchy responds:

5 for style because the concept isn't original? Says the stick master! You may just pay for that one. Lol.

Bryan's Costume Party Bryan's Costume Party

nice stuff

I liked this alot, great graphics and you can come up with some pretty whacked combinations =D Nice work, except sometimes I would try to take the gloves off and I'd be clicking directly on the gloves, but for some reason it'd grab the trousers :s

Nice stuff anyways!

Commando Arena Commando Arena

hmm..

Ok, I really didn't get that, I liked the graphics and the Action scripting was ok, except I kept randomly dieing when i wasn't getting hit and then the only way I could play again is to right click then click play.

I give you a 5 because I liked the graphics but sort out the bugs!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Amazing!

This is the BEST tutorial out there. Truly amazing. Nice work buddy! I'm still in the flash section, lol

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

great work

This was absolutely great, but the main problem was the fighting, there were only certain times you could shoot the enemys, and some places were impossible to get past because you don't even have enough time to shoot! Apart from that, this was amazing! :)

Project-X Project-X

great stuff!

This is some great stuff! I can tell you put one hell of alot of effort into this game! nice work!